Thursday, January 12, 2012

Let Love be Your Energy

I have 3 days workshop at Padalarang, 15 minutes from downtown Bandung via toll. I stay in Bandung because the Workshop Organizer told me that there was no good hotel arround Padalarang. But one of my colleague chose to commute, Jakarta - Padalarang. It takes 2,5 - 3 hours of driving from Jakarta to Bandung.

Lawni : Dude, aren't you tired?
The Dude : Not really, it was a joy ride.
Lawni : It is like 6 hours of driving every single day!
The Dude : Well, a husband's gotta do what a husband's gotta do.
Lawni : I envy you, Dude. I envy for lacking that kind of love to endure the journey.

Then I put my music on and play Street Spirit for the Awesome Dude :

Rows of houses, all bearing down on me
I can feel their blue hands touching me
All these things into position
All these things we'll one day swallow whole
And fade out again and fade out

This machine will, will not communicate
These thoughts and the strain I am under
Be a world child, form a circle
Before we all go under
And fade out again and fade out again

Cracked eggs, dead birds
Scream as they fight for life
I can feel death, can see its beady eyes
All these things into position
All these things we'll one day swallow whole
And fade out again and fade out again

Immerse your soul in love
Immerse your soul in love


Lyric : http://www.lyrics007.com
Share

No comments: