Wednesday, August 15, 2012

the Island of Moluccas

Today I have a chance to visit the Mollucas. Not phisiquely, but by my finger tips. I'm doing outlet mapping on the islands while siting on a chair inside airconditioned building. It is sad because the Mollucas is one of my favourite destination to explore. 

I heard quite good reviews about Ambon, the main city and capital of the Mollucas. Surprisingly, I got it wrong about it's location. I always imagine that Ambon in on the island of Seram.  No, Ambon is on the island of Ambon. 

Here I snatched the map I was working on dedicated especially to you, the geographical challanged. 

Seram, Ambon, Haruku, Saparua, and Nusalaut.

I hope one day I can go to the Mollucas, diving, snorkeling, taning, and exploring the islands of spices.


Share

No comments: